Dry roasted with salted bhuna chana is a popular snack in India. It is made by roasting chickpeas (chana) with salt and spices. The chickpeas are first soaked in water for a few hours, then drained and roasted in a pan or oven until they are golden brown and crispy. The spices are added during the roasting process, or they can be sprinkled on the chickpeas after they have cooled.
Dry roasted with salted bhuna chana is a healthy and delicious snack. It is a good source of protein, fiber, and iron. It is also low in fat and calories. Bhuna chana is a popular snack in India, but it can be enjoyed by people all over the world.
Here is a recipe for dry roasted with salted bhuna chana:
* 1 cup chickpeas (chana), soaked in water for 4-6 hours
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
* 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
* 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse them well.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown and crispy.
3. Add the salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and garam masala powder. Stir to coat the chickpeas in the spices.
4. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the spices are fragrant.
5. Remove from the heat and let cool.
Dry roasted with salted bhuna chana can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Here are some tips for making dry roasted with salted bhuna chana:
* Use whole chana, not split chana. Whole chana will have a better texture and flavor.
* Soak the chickpeas for at least 4 hours, or overnight. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from becoming tough.
* Roast the chickpeas over medium heat. If the heat is too high, they will burn.
* Add the spices to the chickpeas towards the end of the cooking time. This will prevent them from burning.