- Roasted whole chana with skin is hygienically packed
- Chana contains a lot of protein. Eating chana everyday ensures that you get your daily quota of protein. Half a cup of the pulse delivers upwards 10 to 12 grams of protein.
- Roasted chana dal is an outstanding source of manganese, folate, protein, dietary fiber, copper, phosphorous and iron.
- It is really a good snack also a very healthy snack to eat at any time. It is roasted and fully enriched with proteins.
- Chana is good for diabetics as well. It has a low glycaemic index and the complex carbs, fibre, and protein prevent your blood glucose levels from oscillating. Thus, it helps steady your blood sugar levels.